SPORTS AFFILIATE PROGRAMS
The sports industry is predicted to reach $73.5 billion in market value in 2019. This includes media rights, merchandising, sponsorships, and the rise of fantasy sports.
If you’d like to tap (tap, tap it in) into this huge market, take a swing at a sports affiliate program.
To recommend products from specific affiliate companies, join a sporting goods, fan gear, or golf affiliate program. Additionally, another strategy is to take your fantasy football knowledge and make commissions from daily fantasy sites like Draft Kings or FanDuel.
This isn’t the biggest category in affiliate marketing. However, the sports vertical is a good affiliate program for bloggers who already review the latest sports equipment.
In due time, you can be successful by building your personal brand around a very specific sports sub-niche and coupling that with a deep knowledge of the products you’re recommending.
HERE ARE THE BEST HIGH PAYING SPORTS AFFILIATE PROGRAMS.
1. Dick’s Sporting Goods Commission: 5% on average Cookie Duration: 10 days
2. Draft Kings (referral program) Commission: 40% of referral’s net gaming revenue first 30 days, 25% days 31+
3. Fanatics Commission: Up to 10% Cookie Duration: 7 days
4. FanDuel Commission: $25-35 per signup, 35% rev share for referrals’ first 2 years
5. Sports Memorabilia Commission: 9% of sales Cookie Duration: 365 days
6. TaylorMade Golf Commission: 5% of sales Cookie Duration: 30 days
7. Under Armour Commission: 5% of sales Cookie Duration: 30 days